Saturday, June 10, 2017

Interview with Author Andreas Herteux


**Author Peek** INTRODUCING….AuthorLucie Babikian

  1. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Ans. =>
Thanks for the question. I have already started to write at a very young age. Maybe 15 or 16. However, I still do not see myself as an author.. I am more someone who also writes. But that’s enough for me.

  1. How long does it take you to write this books?
Ans. =>
This is very different. However, I believe that I need more time for the readjustment than for the writing itself.To write something and to be content with it are two different things.

  1. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Ans. =>
I dont have any. When it comes, it comes. It only has to be reconciled with my other life.

  1. What brought you to write this book?
Ans. =>The idea to answer a deep question from the perspective of a child: The questions about what love is. To the child came a speaking raven. So we have not only the child's vision, but also that of an animal outsider. Perfect to clarify what love is, right?


  1. How you become a published author? Any inspiration?
Ans. =>I had no inspiration, but the curiosity to try. My first publication in a book was in the beginning of the 2000s in an anthology. I believe a competition.Then for years nothing more.
In 2013 a publisher came to me and I was very interested in my diploma thesis. I had dealt with political marketing and made certain predictions that had arrived. After the first book was published, others followed. You get used to it quickly.


  1. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Ans. =>
I am lucky to have much nonsense in my head. It is not hard to get new ideas.
It is harder to sell them

  1. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
Ans. =>
I think this was really the anthology I mentioned, with which I had a tiny side. How old was I? 22? Before and after, however, I wrote for newspapers from time to time.


  1. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Ans. =>
Working on other things, spending time with my loved ones and sometimes sports.


  1. How many books have you written? Which is your favourite?
Ans. =>
In total there are 5 published books in different versions. However, all in German. One was translated: the star child and the raven.
Which is my favorite? Should n’t we love all of our children? Even those who have minor flaws?


  1. What's next for you? What are you working on now?
Ans. =>
I am preparing some new books and writing articles from time to time. In addition, I am developing a model to solve urgent problems of humanity. Think, I've got to do with that. At least a bit.

  Click HERE to visit the amazon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment